Commercial Furniture that Works as Hard as You
Harris WorkSystems provides hospital and office furniture made in North America, that is not only competitively priced, but offers a lifetime guarantee. From hospital and clinic waiting rooms to patient care areas, our first consideration is the comfort and well-being of your patients and their families. Partnering with local businesses, commercial architects, designers, realtors, and contractors to provide clients with high-quality furniture. We offer an extraordinary level of personal service throughout the entire process and support your team – from design to installation.
Commercial Furnishing Services
We offer more than 300 lines of stylish commercial furnishings for a broad range of environments, including:
Space Planning and Design
We know how to maximize your space while providing you with a truly unique layout and design. Our team of designers constantly research the latest and emerging design trends, while keeping in mind your unique needs.
- Our team will conduct field measurements of your space to ensure that the furnishings we recommend are the right fit.
- We will collaborate with your project managers on all project details
- With access to detailed CAD drawings and 3D visualizations of spaces, we will help you bring your vision to life.
Delivery and Installation
Our team will order, track, receive, inspect, and install all of your new furnishings. Many of the products we carry are backed by comprehensive manufacturers’ warranties, so you can be confident you’re getting the best product for the best price.
- For local clients, our professional team will deliver and install product to your location.
- Large scale installations will be subcontracted out.
- Delivery and installation happen around your schedule.
- Our installers will make sure you are comfortable using and adjusting your new workstations and accessories.
- We will drive to your location when needed to assist with troubleshooting or to replace faulty parts
- We will assist with warranty replacements when needed
Our team has worked with architects and interior design teams on a large variety of projects, including office spaces, medical and educational environments. Together, we can create unique spaces that bring employees and communities together. Contact us today to learn more about the products we offer. We carry over 300 commercial furnishing lines from some of the top brands in the industry.
- Desking + Tables
- Patient + Resident Room Furniture